Photo booth is really in demand in every event, and when you go to an event even if it is big or small you can actually see that the photo booth is a blockbuster, you can see people fall in line just to strike a pose on a themed background and wait for a minute or two for the printed photos, that is why event organiser are actually rooting to have a photo booth in every event just to entertain people and fill wasted time.
If you are planning to have a photo booth at your next event, this article will surely help you on how to pick the right photo booth rentals.
• Open or Close booth- What type of photo booth do you want? A close one like a real booth that can only occupy less than 5 people or an open photo booth that can occupy up to 8-10 people? Of course, you must choose which one do you prefer and think if it is just right for your event then go get it!
• Personalized theme- It is important that you get the photo booth rental that personalizes a theme, especially if you are using it on a birthday or themed event like Halloween or Christmas. The photo booth must be accurate for the theme of your said event.
• Packages- The packages of a photo booth consist of 3 hours photo booth rentals, staffs, photo album or CD and a guestbook. Check which type of packages do you need because not all photo booth rentals offer the same package.
• Price- When it comes with the price, of course, you must choose the affordable one, each photo booth rentals have different prices depending on the service you need. If you extend your rental, of course, you will pay for an additional charge or if you need an additional service from the package the price will increase so before you hire a photo booth you must check all the inclusions in the package so you won’t have any problem when it comes to paying the services.
• Location- It is better to hire someone near you or near your event’s location, this is for your convenience and of course no one will ever agree if your location is way too far from them.
Having a photo booth at an event is a great idea, guests will surely love the feeling of being an artist walking on a red carpet, imagine the smile from your guest’s faces while they are in your event, it is really priceless. Check http://www.photoboothique.com.au/ for more details on how to spice up your party with a photo booth.